Privacy and Confidentiality Statement
Biphasic Training only collects your information to use and disclose for the following purposes:
- to process and manage your enrolment, attendance and progress of your training;
- to report completion of assessment to relevant external agencies and parties;
- to undertake administrative tasks essential to the functioning of the Biphasic Training; and
- to manage future enrolments at Biphasic Training.
Only authorised personnel have access to your information. As required by law, your personal information may be disclosed to Commonwealth and State Government authorities and agencies as requested. As a matter of routine, your personal information (including attendance details, progress and results) may be disclosed to the following people, agencies and organisations:
- If you are a school based apprentice or trainee or VET in Schools student - your school, the Queensland Studies Authority, and QTAC (Queensland Tertiary Admission Centre).
- If you are enrolled in training paid for your by your employer, and or your training is a job/regulation requirement - your employer.
- If you are an apprentice or trainee - your employer/host employer.
- If you are under the age of 18 - your parent/guardian
Your information is stored securely. If you wish to access or correct any of your information, discuss how it has been managed, or have concern or complaint about the way your personal information has been collected, used, stored or disclosed - please contact Biphasic Training.
Should you require assistance in reading and understanding this Privacy Statement, Biphasic Training will be available to assist you in explaining each section.