Can I become a First Aid Trainer with Biphasic?
Biphasic First Aid Training prides itself in having great trainers. If you want to be a Trainer Assessor with Biphasic you would need to have the following education, knowledge, skills, experience and traits:
- Background in Nursing. Paramedics and/or Mines Rescue
- At least 5 year’s experience in the chosen experience
- Engaging personality with a sense of humour
- Self-Starter with good planning skills
- TAE 40116 — CertIV in Training and Assessment
- Ability to impart knowledge to your students
- Prepared to travel
- Qualified to work in the mining industry.